Send Question & Get Answer Send Here

Clever Riddles and Mind-Bending Puzzles: Engage Your Mind with Fun Brain Teasers - Can You Solve Them All

Challenge yourself with clever riddles and mind-bending puzzles in this engaging collection. Put your wits to the test and have fun #puzzle #quizz
Clever-Riddles-and-Mind--Bending-Puzzles:-Engage-Your-Mind-with-Fun-Brain-Teasers- Can-You-Solve-Them-All

I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost every person. What am I?

Answer:

The answer is A pencil lead/graphite

What has keys but can't open locks?

Answer:

The answer is A piano

I am a word of letters three, add two, and fewer there will be. What am I?

Answer:

The answer is Few

I am not alive, but I can grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?

Answer:

The answer is Fire

The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?

Answer:

The answer is Footsteps

I am a word of letters three, add two, and fewer there will be. What am I?

Answer:

The answer is The word "few"

I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with the wind. What am I?

Answer:

The answer is An echo

You see a boat filled with people. It has not sunk, but when you look again, you don’t see a single person on the boat. Why?

Answer:

The answer is All the people were married, so there isn't a single person on the boat.

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

Answer:

The answer is The letter "M"

I have keys but can't open locks. I have space but no room. What am I?

Answer:

The answer is A computer keyboard

Post a Comment